Hobbs Straus participated in negotiations of one of the first compacts and funding agreements under Title IV of the ISDEAA with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
Tribal Infrastructure & Business Development
- Advise and assist clients to strengthen tribal infrastructure and business development.
- Draft tribal codes and ordinances including:
- General business licensure
- Sales taxes
- Mineral severance taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Tribal uniform commercial code
- Workers compensation ordinance
- Revolving loan fund ordinance
- Sports regulations