In 2004, Hobbs Straus attorneys obtained the first federal approvals from the Department of the Interior for a landmark gaming compact for two tribes in Oklahoma.
Tribal Infrastructure & Business Development
- Advise and assist clients to strengthen tribal infrastructure and business development.
- Draft tribal codes and ordinances including:
- General business licensure
- Sales taxes
- Mineral severance taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Tribal uniform commercial code
- Workers compensation ordinance
- Revolving loan fund ordinance
- Sports regulations