Current Hobbs Straus counsel litigated C.M.G. v. State, 594 P.2d 798 (Ok. Cr. 1978), the first case finding the existence of a dependent Indian community/Indian country in eastern Oklahoma.
Tribal Infrastructure & Business Development
- Advise and assist clients to strengthen tribal infrastructure and business development.
- Draft tribal codes and ordinances including:
- General business licensure
- Sales taxes
- Mineral severance taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Tribal uniform commercial code
- Workers compensation ordinance
- Revolving loan fund ordinance
- Sports regulations