Hobbs Straus lawyers assisted in the negotiation and completion of $35 million revolving credit note from a financial institution for a tribe and subsequent negotiation and completion of the re-financing of the revolving credit loan.
Tribal Infrastructure & Business Development
- Advise and assist clients to strengthen tribal infrastructure and business development.
- Draft tribal codes and ordinances including:
- General business licensure
- Sales taxes
- Mineral severance taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Tribal uniform commercial code
- Workers compensation ordinance
- Revolving loan fund ordinance
- Sports regulations