With our assistance, in 1995, the Susanville Indian Rancheria was one of the first tribes to assume all available tribal shares under Title I of the ISDEAA from the IHS in 1995 and then successfully litigate the right to continued full funding of those shares against the IHS.
Tribal Infrastructure & Business Development
- Advise and assist clients to strengthen tribal infrastructure and business development.
- Draft tribal codes and ordinances including:
- General business licensure
- Sales taxes
- Mineral severance taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Tribal uniform commercial code
- Workers compensation ordinance
- Revolving loan fund ordinance
- Sports regulations